We provide decades of design, engineering, and manufacturing experience to the collaborative challenge of turning great design ideas into reality.
Forms360 draws on the long history of two world-renowned manufacturers: Forms+Surfaces, a resource known for innovative architectural and outdoor products used in public spaces worldwide; and Cornelius, a leader in the arena of custom lighting and large-scale, one-of-a-kind architectural elements.
We narrow the focus to custom solutions that fully leverage the collective expertise, diverse manufacturing technologies, and global supply chain networks that F+S and Cornelius have developed over the past fifty years and provides a 360° approach to helping transform the most imaginative design ideas into reality.
- Stainless Steel + Aluminum Manufacturing
- Comprehensive Glass Manufacturing
- Sustainable Wood Sourcing and Manufacturing
- Ultra High Performance Concrete (UHPC)
- Lighting Design and Manufacturing
- Design Assist + Engineering
- Precision laser and waterjet cutting, punching, and machining
- Robotic and certified hand MIG/TIG welding
- Specialty finishing including:
- High performance, decorative work-hardened textures
- Automated, enclosed bead blasting
- Layered EcoEtch™ graphics
- Vapor deposed titanium finishes and colors
- Dye sublimated and automated high capacity powder coating
- Mirror polishing
- Gravity, vacuum, and high pressure die-casting
- High capacity forming, stamping, spinning, bending, levelling
- Clear and low iron casting, curving, tempering, etching
- High resolution, large format printing techniques and tools
- Large format safety lamination:
- Precision sizing and edge polishing
- Mounting and backlighting systems
- Graphic interlayer designs
- FSC®100% Cumaru hardwood
- FSC®Mix Credit Thermally modified Red Oak, locally sourced in Pennsylvania
- FSC®Recycled Teak hardwood + more
- Six Spindle Weinig Moulder for shaping blanks into a wide range of intricate profiles.
- Three Axis Holz-Her CNC Routing table to precisely create features in the wood parts for improved alignment at assembly.
- Regionally sourced, extremely durable material
- Mold design and manufacturing
- Decorative surface finishes
- Large Format, High Precision cutting and shaping machines featuring:
- Five Axis CNC Intermac Mill that can process slabs up to 127” wide by 315” long.
- Five Axis CNC Donatoni Bridge Saw with a 96” by 143” cutting table.
- Integration of LED light sources and solar power into a broad range of products
- Photometric analysis, testing, and UL certification
- DarkSky approved lighting
- Integration of lighting systems into perimeter security bollards:
- M30/K4, M40/K8, and M50/K12 compliant
Featuring products: seating, planters, lighting, railing, facade elements, perimeter security, transportation shelters, monuments +more.
Pedestrian bridge in stainless steel
Lighting with a nautical theme
Hudson River, New York
Multi-level seating system
Architectural glass system
San Diego, California
Indoor / outdoor lighting at a massive scale
Seating with built-in tables
Los Angeles, California
Stainless steel and aluminum receptacles
Niagara Falls, New York
Stainless steel bridge facade
Beverly Hills, California
Technical Design and Support
We offer guidance throughout the entire creative journey. Our in-house design team provides high-fidelity prototypes and renderings while our project management team can assist with value engineering, manufacturing strategy, and technical design.
Gain access to our extensive network of proven partners when you employ our unique and innovative materials and manufacturing technologies.